WOLF SAFETY IS THE WORLD’S LEADING MANUFACTURER OF HAZARDOUS AREA PORTABLE & TEMPORARY LIGHTING, OFFERING THE WIDEST RANGE OF ATEX AND IECEX CERTIFIED EXPLOSION PROTECTED LIGHTING AND POWER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS DESIGNED IN THE UNITED KINGDOM FOR SAFE USE IN POTENTIALLY EXPLOSIVE ATMOSPHERES WORLDWIDE.
The range includes:
- Portable Lighting – Handheld straight and right-angled torches, headtorches, handlamps, including the renowned Wolflite Handlamp, and warning lamps, with bulb and LED versions available for use with either primary cell or rechargeable batteries and chargers.
- Temporary Lighting – Mains and low voltage temporary fluorescent and LED luminaires and floodlites, tank lighting kits, handheld leadlamps, battery operated LED worklites and compressed air operated pneumatic lamps.
- Temporary Power Distribution – Transformers 230V and 110V to 24V, 230V to 110V, high power transformers, splitter boxes, extension leads and cable reels.
- SOVI™ – Our unique Safe Optimal Voltage Indiactor – SOVI™ – technology clearly alerts the user if the light is running out side the certified and optimal voltage range.
Wherever an explosive, gas, vapour, mist or dust is present, creating a potential risk of explosion, Wolf Safety has a light with the concept of protection for Zone 0, 1 and 2 to ensure safety.
Such situations can be found in offshore oil and gas, marine vessels, refining and petrochemical industries, food processing, pharmaceuticals, breweries and distilleries as well as firefighting, water treatment and gas distribution.
Wolf Safety is committed to all aspects of quality management by maintaining a management system that satisfies the requirements of, and is certified by an accredited body to the latest International Standard BS EN ISO 9001:2015, plus the additional requirement of BS EN ISO/IEC 80079-34:2011 Potentially Explosive Atmospheres, and actively encourages the process of continual improvement within all functions.
- Widest range of ATEX approved lighting for use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
- Minimum certified requirements to Zone 1 IIC T3
- Use of the latest technology to develop safer and more innovative and reliable products
- Developments in LED technology have led to the Zone 0 range now available
- Policy of continual improvement and development of all product ranges
- Approximately 60% of products exported outside of the UK through global distributor network
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certification by an accredited body
- Established in Sheffield in 1912 as a manufacturer of safety lighting for mining applications
- Re-invented in late 1970’s focusing on safety lighting for industrial markets
- 30+ years experience in the manufacturing of explosion protected lighting