em-trak B400 Series AIS Transceiver
The B400 is a fully integrated high-powered priority transmit AIS Class B transceiver that delivers enhanced range and performance in busy areas and open ocean.
A single integrated and small unit which is certified weather and water proof, with integrated colour display, the B400 is easy to install, use, and integrate with all bridge systems as well as offering a full range of sophisticated AIS functionality such as alerts, target filters, vessel information lists, real time weather and more.
- Certified high powered AIS Class B (5W SOTDMA)
- High Performance latest generation GPS
- Ruggedized and impervious to extreme environments – water (IP67), damp, shock, vibration, temperatures.
- Suitable internal or permeant external installation
- Robust ergonomic button and rotary-knob user interfaces with configurable multi-lingual menu options
- Integrated high definition colour display with night mode
- ENC chart (C-MAP) with configurable AIS target overlay
- Multiple Functionality – Collision, CPA, MOB, SAR, Vessel Lists, Text Messaging, Weather, Active Monitoring, Silent Mode, plus much more
- Professional live AIS AtoN information display
- Plug & Play Connectivity – Integrated WiFi, NMEA0183 & NMEA2000
- Enhanced RF screening to protect against electromagnetic interference
- Built-in power surge protection
- Reviews (0)