- Designed to use for emergency purpose on lifecraft.
- NRT-1000 adopts low consumption devices to ensure the product to continuously operate more than 96 hours.
- The Search and Rescue Radar Transponder (SART) is a 9 GHz receiver / transmitter which provides a position.
- The fundamental function of the SART is to indicate its position by producing range and bearing information on any
- 9 GHz radar screen of any nearby ship, vessels and aircraft (with no modification).
- NRT-1000 conforms to the latest standards including IMO A.802 (19), IEC 61097-1.
- CCS type approval.