Wolf ATEX 400VA Transformer
- Models: LL-114/T3, LL-133/T3, LL-214/T3, LL-233/T3, LL-221/T3 (See Model Guide for more info)
- Gas Zone: 1 and 2
- Dust Zone: 21 and 22
- Power: Lead
- Product Information Sheet
- Wolf ATEX 400VA/320VA and 250 VA GRP Transformer Operation and Maintenance Instructions
- Wolf ATEX 400VA/320VA and 250 VA Stainless Steel Transformer Operation and Maintenance Instructions
- ATEX S/S 400VA Transformer – IECEx Certificate
- ATEX GRP 400VA Transformer – ATEX certificate
- ATEX S/S 400VA Transformer – ATEX certificate
- ATEX GRP 400VA Transformer – IECEx Certificate
33 19 01 – LL-133/T3, 33 19 02 – LL-233/T3
THE WOLF ATEX TRANSFORMERS ARE CE MARKED TO THE ATEX DIRECTIVE FOR SAFE USE IN ZONES 1 POTENTIALLY EXPLOSIVE GAS AND 21 DUST ATMOSPHERES, WHERE THE T CLASS AND AMBIENT TEMPERATURES PERMIT. WOLF TRANSFORMERS ARE BOTH ATEX AND IECEX CERTIFIED.
Models operating from 230V or 110V to 24V and 230V to 110V, the transformers are intended for use with the Wolf range of temporary ambient and task lights and with ancillary equipment for maintenance tasks. The transformers have 400VA and 320VA dual power rating options allowing them to be safely used in a range of upper operating ambient temperatures depending on power usage.
As standard, Transformers are supplied with a 15 metre input cable fitted with an ATX plug and with four ATX output sockets fitted to the enclosure. The Transformers are available with a stainless steel or GRP enclosure, sealed to IP66, enabling use in wet and dusty conditions. In addition, a stainless steel outer protective skid makes the unit stronger and easier to handle for temporary installations ensuring that it can withstand the harshest of environments.
All Wolf’s ATEX power distribution systems are robust and durable in their construction, compact and portable for easy handling and fully flexible to enable different configurations to be built to your specific hazardous area requirement.
- Reviews (0)