Samyung Navtex Receiver
• New model designed to IMO resolution and performance standards effective
from July 1st . 2005 (IMO Resolution MSC.148(77) ITU-R, M.540-2, M.625-3, IEC-61162).
• English channel(518KHz) & local channel(490KHz/4209.5KHz) are simultaneously
receiving by two receivers built-in.
• Receiving messages sets-up from outer navigational equipment and channels.
• Storage for over 200 advisory including 8,000 receiving letters in average
length per channel.
• 50 messages permanently stored per channel and 72-hour-long storage
of receiving letters.
• Automatic power blockage run by voltage protection circuit.
• Interfaced to INS(Integrated Navigation System) according to IEC-61162.